— Iyanla Vanzant (via onlinecounsellingcollege)
My ex-man brought his new girlfriend. She’s like “Oh, my god!” but I’m just gonna shake.
— Max Lucado (via onlinecounsellingcollege)
Aug. 30, 1927 Leonard W. Kephart, Class of 1913, is the first American to scale Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest peak. He was in Africa on a search for new grasses for the U.S. Department of Agriculture. Kephart took four days to reach the peak, slogging through snow-covered gravel the last…
have I talked about how my two cats love each other so much and they literally do everything together and they’re always piled all over each other like
even when they’re not sleeping they’re just hanging out
- A cat
- Another cat
- At least 20 more cats
- A palace for all my kitties to live in
- Tiny kitty beds
- More cats
And a fat cat in a pear tree ~~~
1. Make a list of those situations where you find it really hard to have willpower.
2. Brainstorm for ways that you can start to feel more positive about demonstrating will power. For example, plan to reward yourself every time you do something you really didn’t want to do.
3. Break bigger, more…
Degrees of Emotion
It annoys me to no end when people have a bad day and talk about how “depressed" they are. So, I made some emotional scales. These show the extremes of emotions and the most minimal state of the emotion.
These are wonderful for writers~
this cat is very beautiful and contemplative. owner wants to play with cat but cat is thinking about bigger things. cat thinks about life.
— Lorrie Moore (via onlinecounsellingcollege)
Oprah Winfrey (via onlinecounsellingcollege)
But really I don’t know myself. Or I thought I did. But no longer
- “With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything is either an...”
- Tips for Dealing with Rejection
1. First, recognise that not everyone is like you. We have different likes and dislikes, we want different things,...
- How to Accept Yourself
1. Focus on your positive qualities. It’s true that we can all improve in some ways – but start by finding your good qualities...
- “If your success is not on your own terms, if it looks good to the world but does not feel good in your heart, it is not success at all.”
You all know that Check Yes Juliet was your jam at one point